Skip to main content

Hindi Magazines on Internet

I live in Singapore, and getting hindi magazines here are rare. You won't find any on stores. The only option is to ask someone who is going to India to get few for you. So, I decided to search on Internet for online editions of the mags available in India. To my surprise, there are none available! There are so many hindi magazines available on stand in India, but there are no online edition for any of them! I do not know why! But still, I manage to chart down a list of websites which publish magazines in Hindi, exclusive on Internet. I am yet to find any site which publish Detective or Thriller stories in Hindi, if anyone knows, pls do let me know. All I was able to find is Shahitya (Literature) in Hindi. So, the stories are entertaining, but not like the Novels we get on stall in India.

Here is the list of all the hindi Magazines or should I say e-zines in Hindi:



Abhivyakti - Classic Hindi Magazine Arts, Culture, and Philosophy of India
Anyatha - A Literary effort by Friends from India and USA
Antarjaal par saaihtya parichay
Anubhuti-A complete classic collection of Hindi Poetry
Bharat-Darshan Hindi literary magazine
BlogNaad - Blog Radio
chaya a literary journal in hindi and english
Dware Dware Gyaan Sampada
Hans - No new Update, few old issues
Hindi Audio Books - Enthralling hearts through rhythm, Hindi Books, Audio in Hindi, Hindi Poems in Audio,
Hindi Nest - Boloji
Hindi Poems, Poems, Articles and Novels in Hindi Language, Hindi Novel by Ashwani Kapoor
Index to Mellon Project
J A G R A N - S A H I T Y A
Kalayan Patrika

Nirantar - Hindi Computer Magazine
Some Great Novel, Stories from Premchand, Kabir, Jaysi etc
Tadbhav.com A Hindi Magazine
udgam
Ujjwal Bhattacharya Home Page, some stories

Vagarth.com Hindi Magazine By Bhartiya Bhasha Parishad
Webdunia Sahitya The paradise of Indian Literature
So, keep browsing, and let me know if any of the link does not work, or you have any link which I can read and include here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
PLEASE ADD ANYATHA.COM
THAT IS THE BEST HINDI WEBSITE I HAVE SEEN
arif khan said…
Your blog is awesome. Thank you so much for giving plenty of useful content. I will bookmark your blog siteand will be without doubt coming back. Once again, I appreciate all your work and also providing a lot vital tips for your readers.

Popular posts from this blog

Sholay - Special Edition DVD of Alternate Version

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 TO ALL! This is my 50th post on this Blog, and I never thought I can post upto 50 when I started. I wanted to post this in December 2010, as my last post of the year. But somehow, the time taken in research as well as year end holidays delayed it, and now we are with this, my 50th post, about Sholay Special Edition DVD and Alternate Version, as the first post this year. Sholay ! The name is enough! Yes, I am talking about Sholay the movie! The most famous movie of Indian film industry ever! There are so much written about Sholay, that I don't think I can add any new information in the already known knowledge about this movie! It’s a cult movie! Even today, after 35 years of its release, people still remember the characters, not just the main characters, but small guest appearance characters such as Surma Bhopali or Jailor, Sambha, Kalia as well! We still refer Sholay dialogues in day to day conversations! So, if people know so much and remember this much

कारवाँ – ग्राफिक नॉवेल (हिंदी)

याली ड्रीम्स की अँग्रेजी में प्रकाशित और प्रशंसित ग्राफिक नॉवेल कारवाँ अब हिंदी में उपलब्ध हो गयी है। आजकल के सभी नए कॉमिक्‍स प्रकाशक अपनी किताबें अँग्रेजी में ही प्रकाशित करते है। यह उनकी विवशता है, क्योंकि नए प्रकाशक के पास उत्तम कहानी और चित्रांकन तो है, परंतु प्रकाशित पुस्तकों के वितरण का उपयुक्त साधन नहीं है। उन्हें कॉमिक कान या फिर ऑनलाइन स्‍टोर्स पर निर्भर रहना पड़ता है। फिर उत्तम श्रेणी की कहानी, कला एवं रूप-सज्जा देने पर पुस्तक का मूल्य भी अधिक होता है। हिंदी में पाठकों की संख्या तो है, परंतु अधिक पैसे खर्च करके नए प्रकाशक की कॉमिक्‍स लेने वाले पाठक कम है। ऊपर से बिना देखे, ऑनलाइन खरीदने वाले तो और भी कम है। ऐसे में अँग्रेजी के पाठक तुलनात्मक रूप से अधिक हैं। यही कारण है कि आज हरेक प्रकाशक अँग्रेजी में ही अपनी कॉमिक्‍स प्रकाशित कर रहा है। भले ही कहानियाँ शुद्ध देशी है, पर भाषा विदेशी है। यह एक विडंबना है, जिसे आज प्रकाशक और हिंदी पढ़ने वाले पाठक, दोनों को झेलना पड़ता है। ऐसा नहीं है कि हिंदी में कॉमिक्‍स एकदम प्रकाशित नहीं होती। राज कॉमिक्‍स आज भी हिंदी में कॉमिक प्रकाशि

TnT – Taranath Tantrik – City of Sorrows

I read both part of Taranath Tantrik - City of Sorrow , and to summarize it, I can only say that I just can’t wait for the third installment. Brilliant story, keeps you gripped till the last page in both part. I will not discuss spoilers here. The story is about a Psychic Taranath Tantrik working with his friends Shankar , a CID office, Sneha , a TV journalist and   Vibhuti , a horror novelist, in an investigation, where someone is trying to change the City of Joy Kolkata into City of Sorrows.  First part shows glimpse into Taranath’s past, and cut to present day for main story to develop. The second part again shows villain’s past, and then move to current day. So, the first one introduced TnT to us, and started chain of events which makes the story. Then second part introduced the villain to us, and the story progressed.  I liked this type of storytelling, which gives you a glimpse of main character’s past, and then jumps directly to the story. Shamik Dasgupta has once again